News and Updates:
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
- HP announces a new tablet, the tc4400, which is a convertible style device and apparently an update to the tc4200.
- Word 2007 is going to support blogging directly from within the application. And OneNote 2007 will, too.
- Updates are available for GeckoTip and Grab And Drag for Firefox users.
- The DualCor cPC will be shipping soon, but without WiFi or Bluetooth or 3G cell phone radios built in.
- A Korean company called NAVIsis has released an attachment that turns any monitor into a touchscreen.
- OrigamiProject.com has published a great article with tips and tricks for tweaking your UMPC.
- Sony has announced the Vaio UX, a micro PC that is not a UMPC.
- Samsung releases some performance numbers for their new hybrid flash memory / hard drives.
- Samsung has also announced the Q1-SSD UMPC which replaces the hard drive with a 32GB flash memory drive. It’s fast, but pricey.
- Microsoft has filed patents for using UMPCs to control home appliances.
- Microsoft has also released the beta 2 version of Office 2007, including Outlook 2007 and OneNote 2007 to the public.
- After the news and updates, I announce my own personal news: I’ve bought a new Tablet PC to replace my existing one.
Editorials3 hours ago
17 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Oculus Quest
The Oculus Quest is a VR headset that you can use to play Virtual Reality games, delve into experiences and much...
Accessories21 hours ago
The Best Gifts for iPhone Owners
These are the best gifts you can give an iPhone owner. I spend every day testing the latest and greatest...