News and Updates:
- HP announces a new tablet, the tc4400, which is a convertible style device and apparently an update to the tc4200.
- Word 2007 is going to support blogging directly from within the application. And OneNote 2007 will, too.
- Updates are available for GeckoTip and Grab And Drag for Firefox users.
- The DualCor cPC will be shipping soon, but without WiFi or Bluetooth or 3G cell phone radios built in.
- A Korean company called NAVIsis has released an attachment that turns any monitor into a touchscreen.
- OrigamiProject.com has published a great article with tips and tricks for tweaking your UMPC.
- Sony has announced the Vaio UX, a micro PC that is not a UMPC.
- Samsung releases some performance numbers for their new hybrid flash memory / hard drives.
- Samsung has also announced the Q1-SSD UMPC which replaces the hard drive with a 32GB flash memory drive. It’s fast, but pricey.
- Microsoft has filed patents for using UMPCs to control home appliances.
- Microsoft has also released the beta 2 version of Office 2007, including Outlook 2007 and OneNote 2007 to the public.
- After the news and updates, I announce my own personal news: I’ve bought a new Tablet PC to replace my existing one.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...