Two days ago, Verizon spilled the beans on a massive 4G LTE roll out that was scheduled to take place on July 21st. One look at the calender reveals that today is indeed the 21st of July and that means that 28 new markets have been lit up with a brand new high speed 4G network which now brings the total up to 102 cities that are now blanketed in sweet Verizon LTE.
In case you missed which places are now live, here is a list of the cities that are now covered in 4G LTE:
- Decatur and Huntsville, Ala.
- Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Lakeland and Sarasota-Bradenton, Fla.
- Augusta, Ga.
- Hilo, Honolulu, Kahului-Wailuku and Lahaina, Hawaii
- Carbondale, Ill.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Louisville, Ky.
- Baton Rouge and Hammond, La.
- Springfield, Mass.
- Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point and Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Toledo, Ohio
- Tulsa, Okla.
- Portland, Ore.
- Wilkes Barre/Scranton, Pa.
- Charleston, S.C.
- Chattanooga and Knoxville, Tenn.
- Olympia and Tacoma, Wash.
In addition, Verizon has also expanded coverage in some markets that already have 4G LTE connectivity and those include:
- Phoenix, Ariz.
- Los Angeles and San Diego, Calif.
- Las Vegas, Nev.
- Northern New Jersey.
- Dallas-Ft. Worth and San Antonio, Texas.
- Seattle, Wash.
So, if you happen to live in any of those cities in the first list, welcome to the club. You can finally smash open that piggy bank and think about what 4G LTE device you might want to pick up.
We recommend looking at the Motorola Droid Bionic.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...