There are new Apple Music features in iOS 9.3 that allow you to use the iPhone and iPad with Apple Music in new ways.
- Add songs from the Apple Music catalog to playlists without having to add them to your library
- Watch music videos on iPad in full screen
- See what’s playing on Beats 1 directly from the Radio tab — without having to tune in
- Tap the name of the currently playing song in Now Playing to go to the album
- See which songs are most popular on albums in the Apple Music catalog
You will see these changes immediately after upgrading to iOS 9.3.