Global-Laptop-Batteries.com features a few excellent tips for customers that have purchased the 9-cell battery for the MSI Wind. The 9-cell battery, rumored to get 8 hours+ of life, currently sells for US $79.80. They’re also selling 6-cell Acer Aspire One batteries for US $68.60. Check out their tips to get the most out of your battery:
- Your new 9 cell MSI wind Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging 9 cell MSI wind Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) 9 cell MSI wind Battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery’s life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery’s power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user’s manual.
- If MSI U100 Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for 9 cell MSI wind Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- A charged 9 cell MSI wind Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
How much life is your 9-cell battery providing, and have these tips helped maximize your computing time?
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
61 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts, and run...