The new year is all about getting your act together and staying on top of those emails, to-do lists, and more. Here are a few software products to help you along the way:
- MindJet’s MindManager – a very popular application for brainstorming, managing projects, managing to-do lists, and integrating with Outlook. They also make a Mac version
- Outlook 2007 – The To Do list in the side bar is a great way of staying on top of emails that you’ve flagged or tasks you’ve created. To ways to keep tabs on an email: drag it to your Task List button to create a task from the email; or, flag it for follow up so it shows up in the To Do list
- Create a to-do template in OneNote 2007
- Franklin Covey’s PlanPlus for Outlook
- Create an on-the-fly To Do list in Windows Journal
What other tips or software would you recommend?
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...