The new year is all about getting your act together and staying on top of those emails, to-do lists, and more. Here are a few software products to help you along the way:
- MindJet’s MindManager – a very popular application for brainstorming, managing projects, managing to-do lists, and integrating with Outlook. They also make a Mac version
- Outlook 2007 – The To Do list in the side bar is a great way of staying on top of emails that you’ve flagged or tasks you’ve created. To ways to keep tabs on an email: drag it to your Task List button to create a task from the email; or, flag it for follow up so it shows up in the To Do list
- Create a to-do template in OneNote 2007
- Franklin Covey’s PlanPlus for Outlook
- Create an on-the-fly To Do list in Windows Journal
What other tips or software would you recommend?
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
Best Smart Home Gifts for Your Parents in 2020
Smart home upgrades make the perfect gift for your parents this year. Whether it is a birthday gift or anniversary...