The new year is all about getting your act together and staying on top of those emails, to-do lists, and more. Here are a few software products to help you along the way:
- MindJet’s MindManager – a very popular application for brainstorming, managing projects, managing to-do lists, and integrating with Outlook. They also make a Mac version
- Outlook 2007 – The To Do list in the side bar is a great way of staying on top of emails that you’ve flagged or tasks you’ve created. To ways to keep tabs on an email: drag it to your Task List button to create a task from the email; or, flag it for follow up so it shows up in the To Do list
- Create a to-do template in OneNote 2007
- Franklin Covey’s PlanPlus for Outlook
- Create an on-the-fly To Do list in Windows Journal
What other tips or software would you recommend?
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...
7 Reasons to Subscribe to Hulu & 3 Reasons Not To
Should I pay for Hulu? Whether you are looking to add Hulu as a way to watch your favorite shows...