The new year is all about getting your act together and staying on top of those emails, to-do lists, and more. Here are a few software products to help you along the way:
- MindJet’s MindManager – a very popular application for brainstorming, managing projects, managing to-do lists, and integrating with Outlook. They also make a Mac version
- Outlook 2007 – The To Do list in the side bar is a great way of staying on top of emails that you’ve flagged or tasks you’ve created. To ways to keep tabs on an email: drag it to your Task List button to create a task from the email; or, flag it for follow up so it shows up in the To Do list
- Create a to-do template in OneNote 2007
- Franklin Covey’s PlanPlus for Outlook
- Create an on-the-fly To Do list in Windows Journal
What other tips or software would you recommend?
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.