Skype With Video for HTC ThunderBolt Now Available

For all of you HTC ThunderBolt owners out there who have been waiting to get Skype With Video, today is your lucky day because Skype with video capabilities is now available for consumption.

Skype

For those of you with other devices like the Droid Incredible or the Motorola Xoom, this download won’t work. It looks like it’s only for the HTC ThunderBolt, at least for now.

If interested, here is the direct download:

com.skypevideo.apk

Or if you prefer the QR code, use this:

Skype QR

Install it and boom, you’ll be able to use video chat over Skype.

Update: Additional mirrors for the download can be found here and here.

(Via Droid-Life)

Comments

1. Hoat says

I know this is a dumb question, I clicked the download link from by TB, but how do I load it on the phone? Thanks

• Guyaneseman says

Use your pull down bar to locate and install it. Or open your browser hit menu and look for download folder press on that find the file and install. You will need to change your settings to allow unauthorised application to be installed.

2. Brettonbuehler says

I just got the HTC Droid Incredible 2 do you know if they are in the process of make a version of skype with video for it.

Thanks

3. wattley says

I have the TB but live in Shanghai where all the inks for this file is blocked by the Govt. Is there a different location to download from?

4. Jeaton19 says

Doesnt work, it says not supported on my phone – im running a thunderbolt. do i need to root?

5. HD DVDRIP says

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent idea