New Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 Update Spotted

6 responses

1. Michel
    03/21/2014

Dont buy Samsung Galaxy S5 so long that Probleme with the writing one the SD Card With kitkat 4.4.2 is not resolved.
    I have many problems with kitkat 4.4.2 that i have put on my Samsung Galaxy S4.
    Its impossible to write files in my specified created folders.
    I have created so much folders and now its impossible with this update to writing inside.
    This is inacceptable that Samsung dont tell me this. I want now put out this bad KitKat version and coming back with older Software version.
    I like to downgrade, but i dont now how to do

2. Vincent Emmanuel
    03/21/2014

This is an Android issue not Samsung.

3. josh keisling (@joshkeisling)
    03/21/2014

Still waiting on verizon to push out kitkat for my note 3. I know it takes a while for them to pack it with bloatware and try to find ways to lock down bootloaders, blah blah blah.
    I would assume that in the next couple of years samsung would start doing their own otas like apple does, they are big enough to do it.

4. david
    03/22/2014

That sucks because my T-Mobile N3 got it 3 weeks ago then my gf S4 got it exactly a week later..and trust me when I say it..performance wise its a great update (mostly indy the hood)

5. Allison
    03/22/2014

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, had an iphone before this. THE VERY LAST TIME I EVER SPEND MY HARD EARNED $ ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN IPHONE!!!! Completely unable to connect to home wifi, which I am also spending my hard earned $ for!

6. MajorKong
    03/24/2014

When your Android won’t sign into your wifi make your password 8 characters or more. Samsung Androids won’t allow a password less than 8 characters. Also many home routers have a ‘hard wired’ password. Look this up in its documentation and it should work. It did for me.