I’ve got two things on my to-do list this week. Launch a new website for a customer and get my stuff ready CES 2009.
I’ve already begun packing my gear bag and here is what I’m taking with me:
- Lenovo X200 Touch Tablet PC – for producing all of our video, pictures, and pounding out tons of posts. Special thanks to Lenovo for sponsoring our CES coverage this year
- Nokia E71 ( and extra batteries) – for shooting quick video, quick pictures, and posting quick blog articles from the floor. They keyword there is, you got it, quick!
- Flip Mino HD – for shooting longer, better quality video
- iPhone – for keeping up with my schedule and doing other iPhone type stuff
- TomBihn Brain Bag – need something to carry all this stuff in
- Either a Canon SD600 or my Nikon DSLR – battling between traveling light and getting better still pictures
- Versipod 2 Monopod-Tripod
- Verizon USB727 Air Card
- Apple AirPort Express for spreading WiFi in our room
- A small MoleSkine Journal for taking notes during times that whipping out the Tablet PC will take too long
- An HP Mini 1000 running Windows XP – turns out we might be able to get a three-way head to head review while at CES – Samsung NC10 vs Lenovo S10 vs HP Mini 1000.