Here are 10 cool things the iPhone Xs can do. You can do all of these on the iPhone Xs Max as well! Most of these cool new iPhone Xs features are not available on other iPhone models, or at least not to the same degree — even with iOS 12.
The big display on the iPhone Xs Max is one of the biggest selling points, and a major draw for buyers, but it’s not the only thing new about the upgraded iPhones. Apple packs in a lot of new iPhone Xs features, including a few that may surprise you.
10 Cool Things the iPhone Xs Can Do
iPhone XS buyers will want to take advantage of all the cool iPhone XS features. This list of what the iPhone XS can do will help you understand why Apple is charging so much, and it will help you decide if you should upgrade to the iPhone Xs, or Xs Max.
There’s much more that the new iPhones can do with iOS 12, but these features are only on the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max.
- Take Epic Photos With the Dual Camera
- Deliver Immersive Stereo Sound
- Last Longer Than the iPhone X
- Faster Face-ID Performance
- Carry Two Numbers in One With Dual Sim
- Dazzle with the Biggest iPhone Screen Ever
- Better Water Resistance & Other Liquids
- Better Graphics and Gaming
- Record Better Video With New Enhancements
- Deliver Better AR Experiences
Here are the most exciting new iPhone XS features, and how you will actually be able to use them when you get your new iPhone.
Android 9 Pie vs Android 8.0 Oreo Walkthrough: What’s New
In this guide we’ll show you everything that’s new in Android Pie, Google’s 9th major software update for phones and tablets....
Best of CES 2019: 15 Things You’ll Want to Buy This Year
Here are our picks for the best technology from CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. We’ve gone hands-on with hundreds of new...