Amazon and Best Buy offer up massive savings on the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air with pre-Black Friday deals that you can shop right now. Prices for the MacBook Air start at $899 and MacBook Pro prices start at $1,099 with $200 to $300 off many models.
These are the 2019 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models and they are new, not refurbished. You get a one year Apple Warranty and you can add AppleCare+ to extend your warranty out three years and add in support for accidental damage.
This is a great deal on the latest models, and it may likely be the best deals you see on these models through Black Friday and into December. The biggest deals are on the 13-inch models, but there are some deals on the 15-inch MacBook Pro at Amazon.
MacBook Pro Deals
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 1.4GHz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD – $1,099.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 1.4GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD – $1,299.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram, 512GB SSD – $1,699.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- 15-inch MacBook Pro Core i7, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD – $2,199.99 at Amazon
- 15-inch MacBook Pro Core i9, 16GB Ram, 512GBGB SSD – $2,499.99 at Amazon
MacBook Air Deals
- 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, Gold – $899.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, Space Gray – $899.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, Silver – $1,099.99 at Amazon & Best Buy
- Stunning 13.3-Inch Retina Display with True Tone
- Touch ID
- Dual-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD Storage
Last update on 2019-10-28. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want...
3 Reasons to Buy the Apple Watch 5 & 2 Reasons Not To
There are great reasons to buy the Apple Watch 5 right now, but there are also important reasons to wait...