As for the full details, here they are for those curious. Below is a list of specs compiled with all the latest information provided directly from Samsung from the February 23rd launch event.
Galaxy S7/Edge Specs
- 5.1-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad-HD AMOLED Display, 5.5-inch Galaxy S7 Edge
- 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM (Samsung Exynos outside the US)
- 32 GB of storage with a micro-SD slot for user-expandable storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UX
- 12 Megapixel f/1.7 Aperture camera, optical image stabilization, 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner in front home button
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- 3,000 mAh battery, 3,600 mAh in Galaxy S7 Edge
- Quick Charge 2.0 technology, Wireless Charging, Fast Wireless charging
- Samsung Pay
Sounds good to us, and buyers will love it.