Here are the best 2018 MacBook Air cases, covers and skins to protect your new MacBook Air Retina. This will keep your MacBook Air free from scratches, safe from small drops and looking like new.
Adding a beautiful 2018 MacBook Air skin can transform the style of your new laptop, giving you more choices than the silver, space gray and gold options that Apple offers.
Apple finally changed the design of the 2018 MacBook Air this year. It’s much smaller even with a 13-inch Retina display. That means you need to buy a new case or sleeve if you want the best fit.
You can protect your new MacBook Air Retina for as little as $25, or as much as $179, depending on how much protection and how much style you want. I personally put a skin on my MacBook and then use a sleeve or a great laptop bag to keep it safe when I am mobile.
Apple only offers a single 2018 MacBook Air sleeve so far, and it’s the most expensive option on our list. If you want more options this list of fashionable, affordable and even rugged cases and covers is for you.
Why You Can Trust Me: I am a laptop bag, sleeve and skin torture tester. I’ve been abusing and using bags and skins for almost a decade. I know what makes a good skin, sleeve or case and what can completely ruin the experience.
Best 2018 MacBook Air Cases, Skins & Sleeves
- Slickwraps 2018 MacBook Air Skin – $49.95 at Slickwraps
- dbrand MacBook Air Retina Skin $24.95 – $49.85 at dbrand
- SF Bags VERO Leather Sleeve for MacBook Air – $139 at SF Bags
- STM Knit Glove MacBook Air Sleeve – $29.99 at Amazon
- I-Blason 2018 MacBook Air Shell – $25.99 at Amazon
- Skinit 2018 MacBook Air Skin – $29.99 at Skinit
- Pad & Quill Valet Luxury Laptop Bag – $139.95 at Pad & Quill
- Tom Bihn Cache & Brain Bag – $45 For Cache at Tom Bihn
- Pelican Rugged MacBook Air Retina Case – $54.99 at Amazon
- Incase MacBook Air 2018 Sleeve – $49.99 at Incipio
- Leather Sleeve for MacBook Air 13 with Retina – $179 at Apple
These are the best sleeves, cases, covers and skins that you can buy for the all new MacBook Air with Retina Display. You can use this to protect your laptop and keep it looking like new.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...