After several early deals with a $100 gift card, you can save $200 to $400 on the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL during Black Friday later this month. You may also see some Buy One Get One deals at carriers on Black Friday.
Right now you can Lease One and Get One Free on lease at Sprint without waiting for Black Friday. Most shoppers should wait though because the savings are massive.
Some of these deals are available right now, while others will kick off on later this month as Black Friday kicks off. Some of the Black Friday Pixel 4 deals are online, but many will require you to go in store.
Best Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL Black Friday Deals
Save on the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL when you lock in one of these deals. The Pixel 4 is $799 and the Pixel 4 XL is $899, with a $100 premium to double your storage on either of the models.
- $200 Off at Google (November 24th for a week)
- $200 off Pixel 4 at Amazon, Best Buy and B&H Photo (Nov 24)
- $200 Off Pixel 4 XL at Amazon, Best Buy and B&H Photo (Nov 24)
- $300 Gift Card with Verizon or AT&T Activation at Target (Thanksgiving)
- $400 off Pixel 4 at Best Buy with Carrier Activation (Nov 28)
- Lease One & Get One at Sprint
- Switch and Get Up to $750 Off plus Echo Dot at Verizon
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the milky way.
- Gift card is also usable as a bookmark (6.5" x 2" x 0.1")
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
At Sprint you can get a deal when you lease the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL. The deals include three options;
- Lease one Pixel 4, get a second Pixel 4 on us.
- Lease one Pixel 4 XL, get a second Pixel 4 XL on us.
- Lease Pixel 4 XL, get a Pixel 4 on us.
Verizon offers a switch and save up to $750 on the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL. You need to switch and choose the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL on an Unlimited plan. You can get a $200 Prepaid Mastercard an Echo Dot and an Amazon Smart Plug. You can get up to $550 off with the trade of select phones. The trade is credited over 24 months.
Last update on 2019-10-28. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.3 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.3 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...
MacBook Pro 16 Keyboard: 5 Things You Need to Know
Apple finally fixed the MacBook Pro keyboard with the 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch model. This is what you need to...