What a difference two days make. Two days ago, I checked out Camangi’s WebStation website and was, to put it gently, less than impressed. Tonight, after reading a post on Engadget, I check out the site and I’m ready to give them the award for most improved.
Great look and design. Verbiage is vastly improved (still some odd phrasing but a commendable effort). Laundry list of features and applications. Full tech specs. Now it looks professional and carries an air of confidence, thanks in no small part to the app market they’ve set up. No pre-ordering yet, but they’re still pushing that “early bird” signup for the next two days. Presumably ordering will be available shortly thereafter. (Yeah, I know, Thanksgiving and Black Friday don’t strike me as a good cutoff either, but they’re trying.) Specs after the jump.
- Screen: 7-inch TFT LCD, 16M True Color, single resistive touch panel with hard glass, 800-by-480 pixels
- OS: Google Android 1.5
- CPU: Marvell PXA303 624MHz
- Memory: 128MB Mobile DDR, 265MB NAND, expansion via microSD slot (8GB included, supports up to 16GB)
- Input: Software keyboard; USB keyboard support
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer (3.7V 4000mAh). Standby time: up to 4 days(without GPS & Wi-Fi connection); Internet and media use: up to 4-5 hours
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g), 3G via USB dongle, GPS.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.