Google is running a contest for students in grades K-12 to design a doodle for the Google homepage. The winner will also receive a $10,000 college scholarship, plus a technology grant for their school.
* The doodle should be presented on a white, landscape sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
* You can download the Google logo template from our Lesson Resources page.
* The winning doodle will be displayed on our U.S. homepage, so the Google logo should be clearly visible and recognizable.
* The doodle can be in pencil, crayons, felt tip or paint, or can be done using computer drawing or design software.
* Unfortunately, we can’t accept entries which use additional materials to create 3D effects.
Watch Dennis Hwang, the original Google Doodler at work using a Wacom digitizer
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.