While HTC ThunderBolt owners still wait for their upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Droid Incredible 2 owners are now being treated to their second rendition of Google’s software as it appears that the device’s Android 2.3.4 update is now available to pull manually. It’s a 32MB file, so it’s not a game changer, but it will be bring a few new improvements to your device.
Oh, and it’s going to frustrate the heck out of ThunderBolt owners, I’m sure.
For those of you that own a Droid Incredible 2, the main improvements include improved server connections for email and Mail, that’s a big plus, as well as improvements to sending and receiving messages while roaming.
Here’s the full list:
- Improved server connections for email synchronization and Mail application stability.
- Increased stability of Visual Voice Mail application.
- Ability to dial the “+1” prefix when roaming internationally in CDMA markets.
- Option to set Data roaming for “all trips” or for “individual trips”.
- Improvements in sending/receiving messages while roaming.
So, you’ll want to check and see if your phone has the update and you can do so by going into your Settings.
Via: Android Central
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.