It would appear that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus isn’t the only Verizon 4G LTE smartphone that is going to receiving an update meant to patch up the experience. No, it appears that another one of the carrier’s premier LTE devices, the Motorola Droid RAZR, is going to be seeing a fairly sizable update as well, an update that should take care of some of the pesky bugs owners have been dealing with since launch.
Android Central has caught wind of the update for the Droid RAZR and it seems as though the software has already been pushed out to testers. It’s those testers jobs to ensure that the software is good to go for everyone else. So, if that’s the case, and all is well, we should see the update pushing out to Big Red’s latest 4G Droid smartphone sometime soon.
So, what’s in the update exactly?
Well, it would appear that Verizon has fixed a number of things including that pesky SIM notification error that many of you have complained about since the device launched in October.
The update will also include a number of other things, including:
- SIM error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback and music player to prevent force-close errors and lockups
- Updated group message notification in e-mail
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items
All in all, a fairly sizable update and one that should please Droid RAZR owners.
For more on Verizon’s Droid RAZR, head here.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...