The FIFA 16 demo release date is confirmed with access to a dozen teams, including two all new Women’s National Teams. You don’t need to pay for access to a subscription service to play FIFA 16 early as this is a normal demo, not a full game with a limited time trial. Here are the important FIFA 16 demo release date details gamers need to know.
After months of, “Will there be a FIFA 16 demo?” questions from gamers EA finally announced the option to play FIFA 16 early on multiple systems.
The FIFA 16 release date is September 22nd in the U.S. and a few days later in other countries. There are two versions of the game with a basic FIFA 16 version for $59.99 and a FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition for $69.99 with bonus FIFA Ultimate Team packs.
Count on a FIFA 16 early release on Xbox One for EA Access members with the full game on September 17th.
EA promises a plethora of new FIFA 16 features that will allow gamers to leverage a better midfield, smarter team mates, new crossing mechanics and other upgrades to see if it is worth buying FIFA 16 if you already own FIFA 15.
FIFA 16 Demo Release Date
The FIFA 16 demo release date is September 8th in most regions, but EA cautions that this may vary. This is about two weeks before the FIFA 16 release date, so you’ll have plenty of time to try the new game.
EA did not announce any specific FIFA 16 demo release time yet, so it is unclear if the game arrives at midnight or during the day. EA is typically slow to announce the exact timing, but will likely tweet more details.
You can download the FIFA 16 demo on Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. There is no pre-load option for the FIFA 16 demo yet.
FIFA 16 Demo Game Modes
You cannot play every game mode in FIFA 16, but EA is generously offering access to four game play modes in the FIFA 16 demo and a special presentation option on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play – FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
- FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
- New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
- Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
This is not a full game like EA Access offers on Xbox One and the progress you make will not carry over to the full game.
FIFA 16 Demo Teams
There are 12 FIFA 16 demo teams available for users. These include the top 10 club teams and two Women’s National Teams.
- FC Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Chelsea FC
- Inter Milan
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Real Madrid CF
- River Plate
- Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams
- United States
You can only use the Women’s National Teams to play against each other, which is a restriction that we will see in the full FIFA 16 release as well.
FIFA 16 Demo Options
The FIFA 16 demo include three stadium options for gamers to play in, out of a larger number. The three FIFA 16 stadiums in the demo are,
- CenturyLink Field
- Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu
Expect more options in the full FIFA 16 game later this year.
<!– 300×600 SIDEBAR –>
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.3 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.3 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...
MacBook Pro 16 Keyboard: 5 Things You Need to Know
Apple finally fixed the MacBook Pro keyboard with the 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch model. This is what you need to...