I’ve got two things on my to-do list this week. Launch a new website for a customer and get my stuff ready CES 2009.
I’ve already begun packing my gear bag and here is what I’m taking with me:
- Lenovo X200 Touch Tablet PC – for producing all of our video, pictures, and pounding out tons of posts. Special thanks to Lenovo for sponsoring our CES coverage this year
- Nokia E71 ( and extra batteries) – for shooting quick video, quick pictures, and posting quick blog articles from the floor. They keyword there is, you got it, quick!
- Flip Mino HD – for shooting longer, better quality video
- iPhone – for keeping up with my schedule and doing other iPhone type stuff
- TomBihn Brain Bag – need something to carry all this stuff in
- Either a Canon SD600 or my Nikon DSLR – battling between traveling light and getting better still pictures
- Versipod 2 Monopod-Tripod
- Verizon USB727 Air Card
- Apple AirPort Express for spreading WiFi in our room
- A small MoleSkine Journal for taking notes during times that whipping out the Tablet PC will take too long
- An HP Mini 1000 running Windows XP – turns out we might be able to get a three-way head to head review while at CES – Samsung NC10 vs Lenovo S10 vs HP Mini 1000.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...