Apple offers iTunes refunds and App Store refunds if you have a problem with the content you purchased and a valid reason to need your money back. This isn’t instant, but you can get a refund for apps, books, movies and other purchases made from iTunes in the last 90 days.
You cannot use this to get a free trial or simply watch a free movie. Apple is strict about iTunes refunds, but if a movie doesn’t play, an app isn not working or you bought something by accident this is how you can ask Apple for your money back.
Apple requires a reasonable reason to ask for an iTunes store or app refund, so you can’t simply watch a movie and then ask for a refund. We’ve had good success when a iTunes movie rental doesn’t work or there are other problems. If you constantly ask for a refund, don’t be surprised if you stop getting them.
- How to Get an iTunes Refund from Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Get an iTunes Refund using Apple.com
- How to Get an iTunes Refund from iTunes on Mac or PC
How to Get a Refund From Your iPhone or iPad
You can send a request for a refund from your iPhone or iPad to Apple in a matter of minutes. This is an easy way to find the right link, and it’s going to be easier for you to remember how to do this in the long run.
- Open Mail, or the Mail app that you use with the email that links to your iPhone account.
- Search for “Your receipt from Apple“, which will likely include many results.
- Tap on the emails to find the receipt that has the items you want a refund for.
- If there are too many options, try searching for the app name or the movie name in your email.
- In the email, tap on the Report a Problem link.
- Sign in and file a report on the web.
How to Get an iTunes or App Refund Online
You can ask Apple for an iTunes refund using the web, without opening up iTunes. You need to know your Apple ID and password and that’s it.
- Open up https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ in your browser.
- Login with your Apple ID and password.
- Choose the right section at the top that relates to your refund.
- Locate the purchase and choose Report a Problem.
- Click the right reason for your iTunes refund.
- Enter a description of the problem.
- Submit the problem to Apple.
How to Get a Refund in iTunes
On your Mac or PC you can open iTunes and get a refund for music, movies, in app purchases and apps easily.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on iTunes Store and then choose Account and enter your password.
- Click on See All in the Purchase History section.
- Find the purchase you want a refund for and click on More to the right.
- Click on Report a Problem.
- This will direct you to the Apple website where you can explain the issue and submit the request for a refund.
Apple does not grant all refund requests, but is very sympathetic to problems with downloads and rentals that prevent you from watching or listening to what you paid for. We’ve asked for an received three or four refunds over the last several years when rentals failed without any hassle. An iTunes or App refund takes a few days to process and show up on your credit card or debit card.
Updated May 2018 with new information including Apple’s 90 day limit and the latest directions.
Baseball Boy is a great time waster game because it only takes a few seconds to play one turn, so you can use it e en when you only have a minute or two to wait in line.
This is a timing game. You tap to swing the bat when it is lined up in the center of the arc to get a perfect hit. Each hit earns you points that you can spend towards strength, speed, bounciness and offline earnings.
I love that I can keep coming back to this game when I have a few minutes to kill and after a few turns I can increase my stats and go a little further the next time. There's a little strategy to it, but for the most part it's a great little distracting game.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
61 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts, and run...