The HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich update release date should come sometime in July, although both HTC and Verizon remain mum on a specific roll out date.
Android and Me is reporting that an HTC Rezound user has been told by HTC support that the HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich update will be rolling out sometime in July. Verizon, for its part, remains silent on the situation.
HTC promised that the HTC Rezound ICS update would roll out at some point in either June or July of this year and it appears that the company still believes that the update is on track for a release in that time frame.
The company told the Rezound owners, through email, that the update would begin to roll out by the end of July and final pushes of the upgrade would roll out in August.
HTC did not say when the update would be rolling out exactly but it appears that it might be rolling out close to the end of the month if August is in the conversation.
The news comes shortly after the HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich update appeared on HTC’s website. The update was quickly taken down but not before owners were treated to the contents of the update which include:
Applications & Widgets
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus with an enhanced user experience.
- Caller Name ID application has been updated and added to All Apps.
- Time zone issues have been resolved within the Clock widget.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience.
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets.
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
Email, Messaging & Web
Improvements to default mail application now displays all Yahoo! mail contents properly
Company representatives aren’t always the best source of concrete information but HTC made a promise and as of right now, there is no reason to doubt that it will keep that promise.
Excited, HTC Rezound owners?
<!– 300×600 SIDEBAR –>
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.3 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.3 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...
MacBook Pro 16 Keyboard: 5 Things You Need to Know
Apple finally fixed the MacBook Pro keyboard with the 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch model. This is what you need to...