Hulu Plus has arrived on the Android Market, ready for consumption. There is a slight problem though. Like Netflix’s debut on Android, Hulu Plus is currently only available for a select few Android devices, six in total, which means that many of you will not be able to install it just yet.
So, you’re probably curious as to which phones are compatible with the app, right? Well, here is the list of phones that currently support the application with Hulu promising support for additional devices later on this year.
- Nexus One
- Nexus S
- HTC Inspire 4G
- Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid X
- Motorola Atrix
Some big names on there to be sure but there are also some big ones missing as well. No EVO devices, no Sensation, no Droid X2 or Incredible 2, no ThunderBolt, and the list goes on.
As for the app itself, if you’re able to download it, you’ll have the ability to do all this:
• Get a full season pass and watch every current-season episode of top TV shows from ABC, Fox, and NBC including Family Guy, Modern Family, Glee, 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, and many more. All episodes available all season long. Jump in and catch up on the full season anytime. Keep up with the latest headlines with full episodes and clips from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report
• Enjoy full series runs or back seasons of classic shows like The X-Files, Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Desperate Housewives, Roswell, Miami Vice, Angel, Saturday Night Live, Law and Order: SVU, Ally McBeal, My So-Called Life, and many more. Thousands of episodes from hundreds of titles.
• Search and browse for shows and videos and manage your queue directly from your supported Android device.
• Watch critically acclaimed movies from Miramax and the Criterion Collection, including Pulp Fiction, The English Patient, Breathless, Modern Times, and hundreds more.
• Resume play from where you left off on other Hulu Plus devices including your computer and select mobile phones, tablets, internet-connected TVs, and Blu-ray players.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G
Unfortunately, it’s not free. It’s going to cost you $7.99. And it’s also going to require you owning one of six devices. Did we mention that?
You can find Hulu Plus on the Android Market here.
Vizio P Series Quantum X 2019 Review (PX65-G1)
The Vizio P Series Quantum X is an amazing value for buyers looking for a high-end 4K TV at a...
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...