A new leaked Samsung product roadmap may have revealed a Nexus Prime, along with several other noteworthy Android smartphones, and specs of the Android Ice Cream Sandwich bearing Google phone. According to GSM Arena, an Ice Cream Sandwich-packing Nexus Prime should launch on week 48 of 2011, with a rather large 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD Plus display. Here are the leaked specs for the device:
4.65″ SuperAMOLED of HD resolution (1280×720 pixels), Android Ice Cream sandwich, 5 MP camera.
We’ve been hearing a lot of rumors out of the Samsung camp recently, including a leaked teaser video for the IFA trade show in Germany, along with a possible October launch date for Ice Cream Sandwich, which would squarely put Android’s next generation operating system against the launch of Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Mango devices and Apple’s iPhone 5 with iOS 5. As Ice Cream Sandwich is supposed to unite smartphone and Honeycomb tablet OSes into one, there has been a lot of excitement behind this OS.
Additionally, at the same time–week 48–as the Nexus Prime launch, it appears that a device with a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display will also launch, possibly being the recently leaked Samsung Celox, which would come with 4G LTE.
There’s also mention of a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED HD display device as well, which would launch with Gingerbread, dual-core 1.4 GHz CPU, and an 8-megapixel rear camera. That device will be coming in week 43, ahead of the launch of the Nexus Prime. The leaked roadmap also points to other Samsung devices, including a 7-inch Galaxy Tab with the same 1024 X 600 resolution as the Tab that was launched in the same display size as before, but would be utilize Super AMOLED display technology. The new device would come in WiFi-only version and one with built-in mobile broadband and will come with Android Honeycomb, presumably Android 3.2.
Here’s the full leak:
- Samsung I9250 (W48) – 4.65″ SuperAMOLED of HD resolution (1280×720 pixels), Android Ice Cream sandwich, 5 MP camera.
- The Samsung I9220 (W43) – 4.3-inch Super AMOLED of HD resolution (1280×720 pixels), Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 1.4 Ghz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel camera.
- The Samsung I9210 (W48) – 4.5″ WVGA SuperAMOLED, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 4G connectivity, 16 GB of memory, 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, 1750 mAh battery.
- The Samsung I8150 (W40) – 3.7″ WVGA LCD, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 1.4GHz processor, HSDPA, 4GB of memory, microSD support, 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS and FM radio.
- Samsung B5510 (W41) – 2.8″ display, Android 2.2.2 Froyo, 800MHz processor, QWERTY keyboard, 3 megapixel camera, FM radio, WiFi.
- Samsung S5610 (W42) – 2.4″ QVGA display, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 5 megapixel camera, 150 MB storage, HSDPA.
- The Samsung GT-S5360 (W42) – 3″ QVGA screen, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 2 megapixel camera.
- Samsung P6200 (W44) – 7″ Super AMOLED of SVGA resolution (1024 x 600 pixels), Android Honeycomb, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, 3 megapixel and 2 megapixel cameras.
- Samsung P6210 (W44) – Wi-Fi-only version of the P6200.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
5 Reasons You Need a Robot Vacuum Cleaner in 2020
If you’ve been holding off on adding a robot vacuum to your house, now is the time to upgrade your...