LifeProof is one of the go to brands for active users and the new LifeActiv solution is a smart mounting system that uses magnets and a secure lock solution to keep your iPhone or Android connected to handlebars, a belt, your arm and basically any place you’d want to connect and mount your device.
A QuickMount Adapter connects to the back of your device, on a LifeProof case, another case or right to your iPhone or Android if you want to. The adapter is included with each accessory or is $19.95 individually.
LifeProof sells five different mounting solutions to keep your smartphone where you need it, when you need it. The mounts run $29.99 to $49.99 depending what you need. The QuickMount adapter and the mounts use magnets to guide the phone into place, and then there is a secure lock that users can twist to make the whole solution secure. LifeProof demonstrated this and the Suction Mount held an iPhone in place very well, even with a lot of shaking.
- ArmBand – LifeProof is still finalizing the design of this $49 mount that will use the QuickMount adapter.
- Belt Clip – Clip to your belt, bag or purse with this $29 mounting option.
- Bike + Bar Mount – Use this $39 solution to mount the iPhone or Android to the handlebars on your bike or to a pole where you need the iPhone.
- Multi-Purpose Mount – Use this $29 option to connect to a wall, dash, desk or basically anywhere you want to mount your phone.
- Suction Mount – Use the $39 suction mount to connect to a windshield for hands-free driving.
Overall this is a smart mounting system that shows a lot of promise, and it offers a variety of options to connect your iPhone or Android to almost anything you want in a variety of situations. The LifeActive mounting system will launch soon.
Check out the rest of our CES 2015 coverage to see the latest gadgets, accessories, smartphones and other cool tech for 2015.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...
7 Reasons to Subscribe to Hulu & 3 Reasons Not To
Should I pay for Hulu? Whether you are looking to add Hulu as a way to watch your favorite shows...