EA DICE has made a number of UI tweaks and they include a brand new system that allows players to see if an enemy currently has a charge card active by adding an icon above the enemies’ health bar."
In addition, the developer's fixed the long-standing issue with the game's credits. With the May update installed, credits should now display properly.
The update also fixes a rank issue wherein the game would improperly show rank at the end of a match. These issues popped up right after the Outer Rim release.
Here are the rest of the UI tweaks you can look forward to once the May update is installed on your platform of choice:
- UI: The issue with score and credits being displayed as 0 = 0, has been resolved. Now the correct amount of score and credits obtained will now be displayed in the End of Round flow.
- UI: Resolved an issue which would occur when a player is Rank 60, but the End of Round flow would display the rank as 59.This also resolves other various desync issues with stats.
- UI: Soldiers heads aren’t obstructed anymore in the appearance menu by the unlock price.
- UI: Removed a blur effect that was present over the soldier in the deployment screen on certain levels.
- UI: The kill card will now show which trait card the enemy currently has equipped.