The Moshi Arcus and new USB C accessories are ready to simplify your day to day life whenever you need to carry or use your MacBook or MacBook Pro.
We’ve been using Moshi headphones and iPhone accessories for years and now the company is stepping up their game with a special backpack that is designed to help you cary your camera gear and basically anything else you need to take with you.
At CES 2017 in Las Vegas Moshi showed off the Arcus backpack and announced a special offer to buy the bag for $200 of for $235 with the camera insert, a special discount that lasts through January 8th.
Take a closer look at the Arcus multifunction backpack from Moshi in the video above. Features include;
- Crush-resistant top compartment for delicate items such as sunglasses and headphones
- Spacious main compartment to carry workout clothes, shoes, jacket and more
- Full-length padded electronics compartment for up to a 15″ laptop, tablet and smartphone
There is room for everything you need to carry and there is a special camera insert that protects your photo gear while traveling, hiking and walking around town.
The stylish Arcus bag is available in two colors and offers a lot of storage and storage compartments without being too big. the Arcus retails for $230, but is on sale today for $200 and the camera insert is also on sale.
In addition to the Arcus backpack, Moshi also announced three new USB C accessories that can simplify your MacBook and MacBook Pro use.
iLynx Mini: Expand your workstation with iLynx Mini. Dock your MacBook or any USB-C laptop and connect your USB-A peripherals or output video to an external 4K monitor. (Available April 2017)
- Supports power delivery at up to 65 W.
- HDMI maximum output resolution is [email protected]
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet.
- 2 USB Type-A ports (2.1 A and 1.0 A output), maximum data rate up to 5 Gbps.
- Integrated Smart LED charging indicator
Full-Featured USB-C Cable: Fast-charge your USB-C laptop, connect to an external monitor and transfer data quickly between USB-C devices with the Full-Featured USB-C Cable. (Available March 2017)
- Supports data transfer up to 20 Gbps between USB-C devices
- Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 compliant
- Supports power output up to 60 W
- Length: 1 m.
The USB-C to DisplayPort Cable: Output 5K quality video at 60 Hz from any Thunderbolt 3-enabled computer to an Ultra HD DisplayPort monitor. (Available March 2017)
- Supports up to 5K video resolution
- HDMI output at 1080p (60Hz) and 4K (30Hz) resolutions
- Bi-directional support for your USB-C and DisplayPort devices
With these new MacBook and MacBook Pro 2016 accessories you can easily connect your Apple computer to other devices and to monitors and devices at home and on the go.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...