When it comes to premium protection for Android smartphones, OtterBox is at the top of the game, and they are one of the few companies you can count on to release cases for the newest Android smartphones in a timely manner.
OtterBox announced a collection of new Android smartphone cases today. The new cases for the HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC One S, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE and others come in both Defender and Commuter lines.
Many of these cases are available today on OtterBox and others will show up in the coming weeks online and in stores.
The OtterBox Defender cases include a polycarbonate skeleton and a silicon skin as well as a built in screen protector.
The slimmer OtterBox Commuter cases are made of silicon and come with a screen protector you apply to the screen. The Commuter case offers less protection, but a smaller footprint.
The OtterBox Android phone cases are available for the following new phones.
- HTC EVO 4G LTE Defender – $49.95
- HTC EVO 4G LTE Commuter – $34.95
- HTC One S Defender – $49.95
- HTC One S Commuter – $34.95
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Commuter – $34.95
- ZTE Warp Commuter – $34.95
and coming soon,
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE – Defender – $49.95
- DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE by HTC Defender – $49.95
- DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE by HTC Commuter – $34.95
OtterBox makes some of our favorite cases, including the New iPad Otterbox Defender case reviewed here. The review will provide an idea of how the cases look and feel, and my impressions of the built-in screen protector.
One important thing to remember is that most OtterBox cases don’t fit the extended battery options for Android smartphones.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.