Have you been waiting for another edition to Sprint’s EVO family of devices? If you have, today is your lucky day because the carrier has announced a new smartphone called the HTC EVO Design 4G that will be the first EVO to feature world phone capabilities.
It’s going to cost a mere $100 and it will be on sale to the public starting in just a few days on October 23rd.
The EVO Design 4G features some pretty solid specifications for a device that’s only one Benjamin including a high-resolution display, mobile hotspot support, dual-cameras, and a sleek unibody aluminum design.
Here is the full list of features:
- Android™ 2.3, Gingerbread
- HTC Sense – Award-winning user experience taking social networking, navigation and customization to new levels
- Aluminum unibody design gives the HTC EVO Design 4G a slim, streamlined profile –guaranteed to get attention and nicely compact in your hand, pocket or bag
- 1.2GHz processor
- 4-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen display
- Dual cameras: 5MP rear-facing camera/camcorder with flash and HD video recording and 1.3MP front-facing camera for video chat
- World Phone capabilities to make and receive calls and texts, and to access email and news from locations around the globe
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
Not a bad deal.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...