Have you been waiting for another edition to Sprint’s EVO family of devices? If you have, today is your lucky day because the carrier has announced a new smartphone called the HTC EVO Design 4G that will be the first EVO to feature world phone capabilities.
It’s going to cost a mere $100 and it will be on sale to the public starting in just a few days on October 23rd.
The EVO Design 4G features some pretty solid specifications for a device that’s only one Benjamin including a high-resolution display, mobile hotspot support, dual-cameras, and a sleek unibody aluminum design.
Here is the full list of features:
- Android™ 2.3, Gingerbread
- HTC Sense – Award-winning user experience taking social networking, navigation and customization to new levels
- Aluminum unibody design gives the HTC EVO Design 4G a slim, streamlined profile –guaranteed to get attention and nicely compact in your hand, pocket or bag
- 1.2GHz processor
- 4-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen display
- Dual cameras: 5MP rear-facing camera/camcorder with flash and HD video recording and 1.3MP front-facing camera for video chat
- World Phone capabilities to make and receive calls and texts, and to access email and news from locations around the globe
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
Not a bad deal.
5 Reasons to Pre-Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & 3 Reasons Not To
Should you pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? We can help you decide if you should pre-order Call of Duty...
9 Things to Do Before Installing macOS Catalina
This is what you need to do before installing macOS Catalina on your Mac. This will make the process go faster,...