Tonight is the big night and it has started off with an absolute bang. All three major U.S. carriers that were expected to announce the Samsung Galaxy S II did announce the Samsung Galaxy S II and Sprint will be taking the cake as the first provider to launch the device. The Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch will launch on September 16th and it will cost a grand total of $199 after a new two year contract.
The device is exactly what we told you about earlier. A dual-core powered beast with a 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display.
For those of you that are interested, the device is going to be going up for pre-order today in participating Sprint stores. You’ll have to put $50 down for a Sprint gift card and you’ll also be put on a Device Wait List so that you can waltz in and grab one on September 16th.
Here are the official Epic 4G Touch specs:
- Dual cameras: 8MP, rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots video in 1080p HD high profile and 2MP, front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G network
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/a capable
- Visual Voicemail
- Enterprise functionality provides support for exchange device management policies, offers increased security of data and services and enables mobile conferencing while on the go
- 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 0.38 inches thick
- 1.2GHz Samsung Exynos dual-core processor
How does it look from your end? Anyone going to be picking one up?
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...