The premier of The Walking Dead arrived with even more confusion and new questions of who you can trust. If you cannot get enough of the show, the new The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land app is here to continue the fun on your iPhone, iPad or Android.
The Walking Dead app allows you to join the fight against the zombie masses as you join Daryl Dixon in a challenge to survive an increasingly hostile environment.
In No Man’s Land you can train a group and bring on other players as you form the ultimate survival community.
With the season premier of The Walking Dead Season 6, the The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land app shot to the top of the app store on free iPhone games.
Here’s a fast look at what The Walking Dead fans need to know about the game that is available now.
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is Free
On iPhone, iPad and Android The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a free download. There is absolutely no charge to download the game or to play it on your device. The game is a rather large download, so you may need to connect to WiFi to complete it.
Download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land on iPhone and iPad or on Android.
In App Purchases in The Walking Dead App
Even though The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a free game, and you can play through it without spending real cash, there is an option to spend real money.
If you need a hand in the game, you can choose to make in-app purchases to get more gold so you can achieve more without the need to grind out the game or beat hard enemies. The in-app purchases range from $2.99 to $99.99.
The Walking Dead Action RPG
The Walking Dead app is an Action RPG, which means you need to use a combination of training and strategy to survive the zombies.
- FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
- TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
- CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe
- HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
- JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards
Watch the game play trailer above to see how this works. The basic idea is that instead of an all out button masher you need to direct your team to specific attacks.
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land Tips
As you play through the game, you can use these The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land tips to beat levels faster, earn more XP and learn the best strategies.
- Kill All Walkers for More XP – You can pass a level without killing each zombie, but you get more points if you do. Just remember to keep your team safe.
- Pay Attention to Levels – You can play above your current level, but you can try almost any level. Just make sure that you don’t go too high and lose out.
- Turn Down Bad Survivors – Know the team you need and remember to reject those who are a bad fit.
Ultimately make sure you match up the weapons to the survivor for the best fit. You should also use strategy to make sure you plan out your attacks best. Check out TouchTapPlay for more tips to become a better player.
Other The Walking Dead Apps
There are multiple The Walking Dead apps for iPhone and Android. One of the other popular apps is the Dead Yourself app.
With this app you can take a photo of yourself and turn yourself into a walker.