Lenovo announced two new displays for CES 2018. The ThinkVision X24 is a thin monitor and the ThinkVision P32u is a 4K monitor with USB C and ThunderBolt 3 connectivity. Both new displays are coming in Q1 with different users in mind. The ThinkVision X24 is for buyers who want a good display with a beautiful design and the ThinkVision P32u is aimed at professionals who need accurate colors and loads of connectivity options.
The ThinkVision X24 is Lenovo’s thinnest desktop display. It offers a 1080P resolution with a 23.8-inch display and comes with an antiglare coating. The monitor uses an iPS display, max brightness is 250 cd/m2 and the viewing angles are 170 by 178 degrees. The display features a HDMI 1.4 port and HDMI port as well as audio out. Lenovo will start selling the ThinkVision X24 in January for $249.
The ThinkVision P32u is a professional grade monitor aimed at users who need the best color accuracy. This 4K 32-inch display shows 99.5 AdobeRGB color, supports multiple connectivity options and can act as a hub for your accessories.
- ThinkVision P32u is a UHD 4K display with multi-color space capability
- The 32-inch near-edgeless monitor features Thunderbolt 3 In and Out ports for daisy-chain capability
- User comfort is maximized with a flexible stand that offers lift, tilt, swivel and pivot
- antiglare IPS display 178/178 viewing angles 300 cd/m2 brightness and 6ms response time.
- 2 HDMI 2.0, 1 Displayport 1.2, ThunderBolt 3 In, ThunderBolt 3 Out.
With the ThunderBolt 3 in and out connections you can daisy chain this to another display or to other ThunderBolt 3 devices so you only need to connect one cable to your notebook to “dock” at your desk. The ThinkVision P32u arrives in March for $1,349.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
Best Smart Home Gifts for Your Parents in 2020
Smart home upgrades make the perfect gift for your parents this year. Whether it is a birthday gift or anniversary...