The Air Porter and Air Caddy are a new travel bag set that will make frequent flyers ask what you’re carrying. The Air Porter is the beautiful and functional bag that stands up so you have more leg room on the plane and the Air Caddy is a companion case with all your in flight essentials that you can stash in the seat back pocket without worrying about losing all your odds and ends.
This is an amazing carry on bag that includes a TSA friendly laptop compartment and a design so you can charge your laptop while it’s in the bag. Waterfield Designs offers this in tan waxed canvas and black ballistic nylon. Both include leather accents and tons of smart features that back up the beautiful design.
Unlike most carry on bags that take up too much space under the seat in front of you, the Waterfield Designs Air Caddy stands up and sits to one side so you still have legroom while flying with all your gear. This is meant to carry in addition to a roller bag, and while you are in the airport, it slides onto the wheeled suitcase handle. Here’s a closer look at the Air Porter features;
- Slim and stands upright under airline seat leaving ample legroom.
- Dual main compartments keep tech and personal items separated.
- Waterproof exterior zippers and water-resistant lining help block the elements.
- Zippered pocket under front leather flap grants quick-but-secure access.
- Leather flap closes with magnets at two settings allowing front pocket to be fully or partly packed and remain secured.
- TSA-friendly laptop-sleeve compartment opens flat; dual handles facilitate quick grab after TSA screening.
- Padded laptop sleeve with corner cut-outs permits laptop charging while inside case.
- Water-bottle/umbrella pockets snap closed when not use in keeping bag svelte.
- Interior key fob stores home keys for easy recovery after a long return flight
Waterfield Designs makes amazing bags that last practically forever. The bag can hold up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and you can charge the laptop while it’s in the bag thanks to a smart design that exposes the USB C ports when the bag is open. This is . TSA Friendly bag, so it opens up all the way allowing you to leave your laptop in the bag through security.
The Air Caddy has room for an iPad, Apple Pencil, headphones, glasses, snacks and other items you want to access from your seat. The Air Caddy stores inside the Air Porter and then goes int eh backseat pocket in front of you for the flight.
The Air Porter is $359 and the Air Caddy is $59. If you buy a combo set the price is $379 for the set.
Woolnut Leather MacBook Pro Sleeve
The Woolnut Leather MacBook Pro Sleeve is the best leather sleeve I've found for the MacBook Pro. It fits perfectly, without being too tight, and the interior is padded with wool felt to protect your MacBook Pro even more.
This is my favorite sleeve to grab when I just want to take my MacBook Pro with me. The Cognac color looks amazing and the accent of the felt padding on the edges makes for an eye-catching design. The leather quality is top-notch with a beautiful grain that you can see and feel.
Woolnut makes this for the 15-inch and 13-inch MacBook Pro models as well as a variety of other MacBooks. You can also get a matching iPhone case. This is a pricey sleeve, but it is worth it.
Learn more at Woolnut.
13 Exciting 2021 Bronco Features
After years of waiting, the 2021 Ford Bronco reveal is here and we’ve been able to dive into the most...
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...