The Air Porter and Air Caddy are a new travel bag set that will make frequent flyers ask what you’re carrying. The Air Porter is the beautiful and functional bag that stands up so you have more leg room on the plane and the Air Caddy is a companion case with all your in flight essentials that you can stash in the seat back pocket without worrying about losing all your odds and ends.
This is an amazing carry on bag that includes a TSA friendly laptop compartment and a design so you can charge your laptop while it’s in the bag. Waterfield Designs offers this in tan waxed canvas and black ballistic nylon. Both include leather accents and tons of smart features that back up the beautiful design.
Unlike most carry on bags that take up too much space under the seat in front of you, the Waterfield Designs Air Caddy stands up and sits to one side so you still have legroom while flying with all your gear. This is meant to carry in addition to a roller bag, and while you are in the airport, it slides onto the wheeled suitcase handle. Here’s a closer look at the Air Porter features;
- Slim and stands upright under airline seat leaving ample legroom.
- Dual main compartments keep tech and personal items separated.
- Waterproof exterior zippers and water-resistant lining help block the elements.
- Zippered pocket under front leather flap grants quick-but-secure access.
- Leather flap closes with magnets at two settings allowing front pocket to be fully or partly packed and remain secured.
- TSA-friendly laptop-sleeve compartment opens flat; dual handles facilitate quick grab after TSA screening.
- Padded laptop sleeve with corner cut-outs permits laptop charging while inside case.
- Water-bottle/umbrella pockets snap closed when not use in keeping bag svelte.
- Interior key fob stores home keys for easy recovery after a long return flight
Waterfield Designs makes amazing bags that last practically forever. The bag can hold up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and you can charge the laptop while it’s in the bag thanks to a smart design that exposes the USB C ports when the bag is open. This is . TSA Friendly bag, so it opens up all the way allowing you to leave your laptop in the bag through security.
The Air Caddy has room for an iPad, Apple Pencil, headphones, glasses, snacks and other items you want to access from your seat. The Air Caddy stores inside the Air Porter and then goes int eh backseat pocket in front of you for the flight.
The Air Porter is $359 and the Air Caddy is $59. If you buy a combo set the price is $379 for the set.
11 Best iPhone XS Cases
Here are the best iPhone XS cases you can buy for your new iPhone XS. While many of the iPhone...
12 Best iPhone XS Max Cases
The iPhone XS Max is a great looking iPhone with stunning design. With steel edges and a glass back, you might...