It’s that time of year again, when everyone can find a deal or two worth jumping on. This year the Verizon Black Friday deals look to be some of the best. At least for shoppers who want a new smartphone. Here’s what buyers can expect from Verizon’s Black Friday sale.
A leaked Verizon Black Friday ad spilled the beans early. but now the carrier has confirmed everything themselves. Those looking to get the latest smartphone, iPad, iPhone and accessories will want to head to Verizon.
Every year around Thanksgiving we see huge savings across a wide array of products. Tech gifts are always one of the biggest items and Verizon wants to cash in on the craze. So, savings like $400 off the Google Pixel and Galaxy S7 are coming. Interested yet?
While big retailers like Walmart, Best Buy and Target are usually important stops, many forget about carriers. They want business just as much as everyone else. That’s where the Verizon Black Friday deals come in. Everything from giving buyers huge savings, to pairing up with Apple for even better deals.
Black Friday is officially November 24th and carriers like Verizon will likely open on Friday. Not late Thursday night like some. However, Verizon will begin sales Thursday night online. So beat the lines and get the deals at home. That said, below is the leaked Verizon Black Friday ad that is now official.
Verizon will have impressive deals on multiple different devices and accessories. Obviously a smartphone for $10 a month is a big deal, and that’s one of the headline offers this year. The other being almost any flagship smartphone is free, with an eligible trade-in and signing on for a payment plan. However, the eligible trade-ins are high end devices anyways. So it’s more of a side-trade. To sweeten the deal Verizon will give those who switch a $200 visa gift card.
The biggest standout is the $400 off popular smartphones like the Google Pixel or Galaxy S7, but that isn’t the only thing you should be aware of. Below is a breakdown of many of the savings you’ll get from Verizon on Black Friday 2016.
- Flagship Android Smartphones for $10 a month
- $400 off the Galaxy S7, Google Pixel, Moto Z DROID (low monthly payments)
- iPad Mini 2 (32GB) for only $99 with 2-year data agreement
- urBeats Headphones for $49
Verizon finally announced the entire list of deals, which can be found below.
Accessories (offers valid through Friday)
- Save $100 on UE BOOM 2 (Black Friday price: $99.99)
- Save $50 on Beats urBeats (Black Friday price: $49.99)
- Save $20 on Fitbit charge 2 and get a $25 Visa prepaid card via mail-in rebate ( price: $129.99)
Accessories (offers valid through Sunday)
- Save $100 on LG Tone Platinum (Black Friday weekend price: $99.99)
- Save $100 on Harmon Kardon Onyx Bluetooth Speaker (Black Friday weekend price: $99.99)
- Save $75 on Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Black Friday weekend price: $224.99)
- Save $70 on UE MEGABOOM (Black Friday weekend price: $229.99)
- Save $40 on FitBit Charge HR (Black Friday weekend price: $89.99)
- Save $35 on Mophie Powerstation XL (Black Friday weekend price: $34.99)
- Save $50 on NestCam (Black Friday weekend price: $149.99)
- Save $30 on Google Home (weekend price: $99.99)
- Save $30 on FitBit Alta and get a $10 Visa prepaid card via mail-in rebate (weekend price: $99.99)
Furthermore, the LG V20 or Galaxy S7 Edge will be $200 off with lower monthly payments. Then there are deals like buy two cases or accessories and get one free, and a deal from Apple. It’s worth nothing the $10 a month smartphones aren’t outright savings. Instead after 2-3 billing months Verizon will “credit” your account the difference. The device will need to be used for the full 24 months. It’s like a 2-year contract, in a sense, just at a big discount on monthly payments.
Along with some great Apple deals, the company will team up with Verizon and offer anyone who buys an iPhone on BF $250 off an iPad. Essentially bringing the popular iPad Pro 9.7-inch down to $479. The Verizon Ellipsis 10-inch tablet is just $49 with a new 2-year agreement as well.
Again, buyers can look forward to early Verizon Black Friday deals online at Verizon.com/blackfridaydeals on Thursday the 23rd, and even more savings on the big day. We could see a few more discounts surface come Friday, so stay tuned for more details.
16 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Oculus Quest
The Oculus Quest is a VR headset that you can use to play Virtual Reality games, delve into experiences and much...
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.3 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.3 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...