If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and you’re thinking about heading to Sprint, it is the only major U.S. carrier that currently offers unlimited data to new customers after all, then you might want to look at the carrier’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S II aka the Epic 4G Touch. And if you’re looking at the Epic 4G Touch, you’ll be happy to know that you’ll have two color choices come January 8th.
Right now, it’s only available in black but come the 8th, Sprint will be offering up the Epic 4g Touch in white. It’s still going to cost you $199 on-contract but hey, at least it gives you options.
It will be available in all channels including Sprint’s online store, its physical retail locations as well as through telesales so you’ll have a number of ways to get your hands on one if that’s the direction you’re headed.
Just to refresh your memory a bit, the Epic 4G Touch includes:
- Dual cameras: 8MP, rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots video in 1080p HD high profile and 2MP, front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G network
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/a capable
- Visual Voicemail
- Enterprise functionality provides support for exchange device management policies, offers increased security of data and services and enables mobile conferencing while on the go
- 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 0.38 inches thick
- 1.2GHz Samsung Exynos dual-core processor
And before you take the plunge, make sure you read our review of Sprint’s Epic 4G Touch.
Is Simple Mobile Worth It?
Is Simple Mobile worth it? This is what you need to know about switching to Simple Mobile. We’ll cover what...
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...