Like many of you, I've run into some bugged quests. I can't name all of them off the top of my head but The Silver Shroud, Reunions and Taking Independence are two quests that gave me some memorable problems.
The Fallout 4 1.2 patch came with a few fixes for bugged quests but the Fallout 4 1.3 patch comes with a laundry list of remedies.
My guess is that most of these are going to make it from the beta into the public release. The game needs them. I need them. You most likely need them.
- Fixed an issue with "Taking Independence" where the minutemen remaining from the battle against the Mirelurk Queen would not gather in the Castle
- Fixed an issue where invulnerable characters would get stuck in combat
- Fixed an issue where Preston would send player to a settlement instead of a dungeon as part of a Minutemen quest
- Fixed an issue where Synths could attack the Castle while the player was friends with the Institute
- Fixed an issue where killing a caravan would leave a quest open
- Fixed an issue where Dogmeat would stay at Fort Hagen after "Reunions" was completed
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn't talk to Desdemona to complete "Underground Undercover"
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck exiting the cryopod
- Fixed an issue where the player could no longer get Preston as a companion
- In "The End of the Line," fixed an issue that would prevent the player from killing the leaders of the Railroad
- Fixed an issue with Minutemen quests repeating improperly
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn't get back into the Railroad headquarters after being kicked out of the Brotherhood of Steel
- After finishing "The Big Dig," fixed an issue where Hancock would no longer offer to be a companion or help with the "Silver Shroud" quest
- Fixed an issue with obtaining the Dampening Coils from Saugus Ironworks before going to Yangtze
- During "Unlikely Valentine," fixed an issue where the player could be blocked from entering Vault 114
- In "Confidence Man," Bull and Gouger can now be killed
- During "Taking Independence," fixed an issue that would prevent the radio transmitter from powering up
- In "Human Error," fixed an issue where killing Dan would cause the quest to not complete properly
- Fixed an issue with "Tactical Thinking" where leaving dialogue early with Captain Kells to reprogram P.A.M. could cause quest to not completely properly