The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 are $300 off today if you buy them at Samsung for Verizon. This is a massive deal and the only real catch is that you need to pay for the phones on a Verizon Payment Plan. If you trade in a newish phone the price drops to $399 for a savings of $600.
Both phones work on Verizon and you still go directly to Verizon for service and support. Samsun also has a host of other deals that you can use to save on the Note 9 and S9.
The Note 9 is already on sale, so if you do this offer, trade in and use the Verizon Payment plan, you can get the Note 9 for $399.
In addition to the deals above, you can save with a wide range of Samsung deals directly at Samsung starting today and running through December 3rd.
- Save $210 instantly on POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum. Plus Free Shipping. (11/30 Only!)
- Buy a Galaxy Tab A 8″ get a free charging dock. Plus Free Shipping. (11/30 Only!)
- Save $140 on Level on Bluetooth Headphones. Plus Free Shipping. (12/2 Only!)
- Save $300 instantly on POWERbot™ R7090 Pet Robot Vacuum. Plus Free Shipping. (12/2 Only!)
- Buy Galaxy S9 or Note9 Unlocked and get SmartThings Wifi 3 pack for $99. Plus Free Shipping. (12/2 Only!)
- Buy Verizon Galaxy S9 and save $300 instantly when using device payment plan and activation. Plus Free Shipping. (12/3 Only!)
- Save $210 instantly on POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum. Plus Free Shipping. (12/1 Only!)
- Save $500 instantly on POWERbot Turbo Robot Vacuum. Plus Free Shipping. (12/3 Only!)
- Buy a Chromebook Plus and get a FREE pair of Level On headphones. Plus Free Shipping. (12/3 Only!)
- Buy Gear Sport and get 50% off Gear IconX. Plus Free Shipping. (12/1 Only!)
- Buy Gear S3 Frontier and get a free pair of AKG Y50 headphones and a free strap (est value $219). Plus Free Shipping. (12/2 Only!)
- Buy a Galaxy Tab A 10.1″get a free bookcover. Plus Free Shipping. (12/1 Only!)
- Buy Galaxy Watch, get Galaxy Watch charging dock for $4.99. Plus Free Shipping. (12/3 Only!)
Spigen Liquid Air Armor Case
Spigen's Liquid Air Armor is one of my favorite cases from the company and is quickly becoming more popular than the Spigen Rugged Armor case. With the Liquid Air Armor, you're getting an extremely rugged and durable case that's also very thin. Two things that usually don't go together.
The Spigen Liquid Air Armor is made entirely from a slim form-fitting TPU material that's shock and drop resistant. They add a geometric pattern on the back to improve your grip, and to cut down on visible fingerprints. Two important things for Note 9 users.
Most cases from Spigen (like this one) use an "air cushion" technology that puts little gaps in the corners of the case. This prevents damage from drops or accidents and gives them a military-grade rating against life's daily hazards. This is an awesome and affordable case.
Madden 20 vs Madden 19: 10 Exciting New Madden 20 Features
This is what’s new in Madden 20 including the most exciting new Madden 20 features and how it compares to Madden 19....
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 15 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.5 Today
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac and the new version adds in access to Apple News+...