Do you want some free Fortnite loot to deck out your character with new skins? If you are a Twitch Prime member you can link your account to Epic Games and collect your free loot in Fortnite: Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One or PC.
There is a good chance that you already have Twitch Prime, even if you don’t think you do or if you don’t pay for it. Amazon owns Twitch and so if you have Amazon Prime, you also have Twitch Prime.
With free Twitch Prime Loot you can get all kinds of bonus items in games that you play, just by claiming an offer. You don’t need to spend any extra time watching a stream, you just need to link your accounts and then claim the items in the game. The only catch here is that you can only claim the free Fortnite skins on one system. Here’s what you get;
- EXCLUSIVE BATTLE ROYALE HAVOC OUTFIT & BACK BLING
- EXCLUSIVE BATTLE ROYALE SUB COMMANDER OUTFIT & SLIPSTREAM GLIDER
- EXCLUSIVE SAVE THE WORLD HEROES: HAVOC AND SUB COMMANDO
- 4 EXCLUSIVE TWITCH CHAT EMOTES
To collect your free Fortnight: Battle Royale skins and Chat Emotes you need to link your Twitch account, Epic account and your game account. It sounds complicated, but it’s easy.
- Go here and then click on the Have Twitch Prime button at the bottom of the page.
- Find Your Fortnite account or create one if you are new to the game.
- Connect Epic Games and Twitch Accounts
- Login to Fortnite on your console or PC and collect the Loot.
If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a free trial of the service and that will get you the free loot. Keep in mind that will also renew at $12.99 a month in the U.S. It’s cheaper to sign up for a year of Amazon Prime if you plan to keep it for a whole year.
PS Plus members should also login and collect free skins if you are a PS Plus subscriber. This freebie includes a new skin and a new glider. You can collect this anytime over the next year. Check for this in the PlayStation Store.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 15 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.5
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac and the new version adds in access to Apple News+...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.2.1 & 10 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.2.1 update brings bug fixes to the Apple Watch and new features to the Apple Watch in several...