Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim is, without a doubt, one of the best Skyrim mods available on the Xbox One (and PC). Here's why.
If you install it you add 155 new spells to the game. Even if you're not playing as a caster, you'll still find use for some of these.
If you want to get a feel for some of the spells included with this mod, take a the list below. These are but a few examples. There are plenty more.
- Atronach Mark: Curses a target to take large amounts of damage when struck by a conjured Daedra.
- Bolide: Flaming rock that heats up as it travels, dealing more damage to distant targets.
- Bone Spirit: Slow moving spirit that homes in on an undead target.
- Compelling Whispers: Concentrate on a target to gradually convert it to fight for you.
- Conjure Avenging Wraith: Headless ghost whose stats are based on the last enemy that killed it.
- Conjure Kyrkrim: Daedric direwolf mount that terrifies those nearby.
- Fabricate Object: Magically create a crafting table, bridge, bed or throne.
- Fire Teeth: Burns targets in a cone, setting the ground on fire when a burning target dies.
- Lamb of Mara: You gain Health whenever a friendly or enemy target loses Health.
- Leech Seed: Poisons a target, absorbing its Health when you take damage.
- Meltdown: Fiery globe that burns a target. Fire damage extends the duration, until the target explodes.
- Mind Control: Dominate a humanoid, gaining control over its movements.
- Ocato's Recital: Prepare up to 3 buffs and automatically cast them when entering combat.
- Reave: All cursed targets take damage when one of them dies.
- Shadowbond: Caster and target gain invisibility, then swap positions when broken.
- Slay Living: Necromantic blast that destroys enemies below 25% Health.
- Talons of Nirn: Staggered enemies in the area of unstable ground are impaled and tossed by stone spikes.
- Thoughtsteal: Steal the spells the target has equipped, temporarily gaining them for yourself.
This mod is currently unavailable for PlayStation 4 though there is an extremely nice alternative called Phenderix Magic Evolved. If you own Skyrim Special Edition on PS4, take a look at that mod.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.