The free update also supplies all gamers with a ton of additional content including some big changes to multiplayer matchmaking.
EA DICE has been getting tons of complaints about the matchmaking process and this update should clean it up a bit. The re-balancing between maps is going to be especially useful.
Here are those changes in full:
- Multiplayer Menu: Redesigned the screen to facilitate players being able to get into a game mode more quickly and easily
- Multiplayer: Teams will now re-balance when transitioning between maps
- Teamplay Focus: New feature in which an objective can be highlighted by each player to highlight where players are heading; press X (Xbox One), Square (PlayStation 4), or E (PC)
- Scoreboard: Added icons for playing as a Hero, playing in a vehicle, and player ping
- Scoreboard: Rearranged Score to be the first column represented
- Scoreboard: Faded player row to signify when a player has been defeated
- Combat: Added combat roll to non-Hero characters; strafe and double tap B (Xbox One) or Circle (PlayStation 4), for PC strafe and press Alt (can be rebound)
- Partner: The Partner Icon will now be visible on screen at all times
- UX: The currently selected Trait card is now shown in the deploy screen
- Credits: Updated Game Credits list
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.