It has been awhile (January 10th) since T-Mobile delayed the Froyo update for the myTouch 3G Slide, but all can be forgiven now that the carrier has begun rolling out the long awaited Android 2.2 Froyo update.
While the reasons for the delay have never officially been known, there we rumors about issues with Wi-Fi calling and a problem getting the update sent to the right partition of the phone. However, it looks like HTC and T-Mobile have solved these issues because the update is good to go.
It’s no Gingerbread, but it certainly is bringing a ton of good features to patient myTouch 3G Slide owners, features that include:
• Wi-Fi calling
• Wi-Fi hotspot
• USB Tethering (Internet Sharing)
• Low storage (User Data) notification mechanism
• Resolves issues with text and picture messaging
• Resolves some Bluetooth compatibility issues
• Improves compatibility with new Bluetooth devices
• Improves stability and reliability of the device
• Other various minor bug fixes
Yeah, that’s a pretty good update. So for those of you who want to get a scoop of Froyo right now, and that should be all of you, then you probably want to head over to HTC’s site and get downloading.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...