At the end of June, when T-Mobile finally made the myTouch 4G Slide aka HTC Doubleshot official, it described it as having the “most advanced camera of any smartphone.” A pretty bold claim. Well, now the carrier has presented some evidence in the form of a preview video of the device’s camera in an effort to back up its claim.
Without the camera, the myTouch 4G Slide is a fairly desirable device. It has a dual-core processor, Netflix support and Android 2.3 Gingerbread with the latest version of HTC Sense 3.0. However, it’s the camera that T-Mobile is hoping makes it stand out from the rest of the pack and in this video, we see some of the features at work.
Those features, in case you missed it, include:
- Improved low-light Performance: with a backside illuminated sensor and a wide aperture lens (f/2.2)
- Zero shutter lag: innovative software features allow for an instantaneous shot at that precise moment
- SweepShot: for capturing panoramic shots by sweeping across an entire scene in a single motion
- ClearShot HDR: for capturing objects in bright settings so your photos are not affected by high-contrast lighting
- BurstShot: for capturing multiple photos in a quick burst so you don’t miss the perfect photo
And while the video shows some of these things off, it’s unfortunately not a live demo which means that we’re going to have to wait to sing it praises until we can get our grubby little hands on it.
Still though, it’s looking pretty darn good to us. If you’re interested, keep in mind, we just heard that the myTouch 4G Slide could be out on July 27th so be sure to circle that on your mental calender.
Via: Android and Me
T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide Camera Overview (Video)
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
13 Exciting 2021 Bronco Features
After years of waiting, the 2021 Ford Bronco reveal is here and we’ve been able to dive into the most...