This is what you need to know about the 2018 Target Black Friday ad, potential deals that you can expect and what else you need to know about the Target Black Friday 2018 deals and key details.
You can use this guide to start planning for shopping on Thanksgiving Day at Target or going for the Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad instead. Or perhaps you’ll check out the Amazon Black Friday 2018 deals.
Here’s a look at the most important Target Black Friday information and what you can expect from the 2018 Target Black Friday ad, start time and deals you can look forward to.
2018 Target Black Friday Ad Expectations
- Don’t Expect a Target Black Friday 2018 Ad Leak
- Don’t Expect to See Every Deal In the Ad
- Expect the Target Black Friday 2018 Ad By November 9th
- Expect Early Target Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Expect Online Target Black Friday Deals
- Expect the Best Target Black Friday Deals on Thanksgiving Day
- Expect Free Two Day Shipping
Target Black Friday Start Date and Time
The Target Black Friday sales should start on Thanksgiving Day, with most of the best deals kicking off that evening and then additional deals starting on Black Friday.Target typically opens at 6PM on Thanksgiving Day (local time), and lines will likely start much earlier. You will need to plan on being in line shortly after Thanksgiving Day lunch for the best deals.
You don’t need to sign up for any special membership to get these deals in store or online. You can expect to see many of these deals go online, with most online Target Black Friday deals kicking off around 12:01 AM Eastern on Thanksgiving Day.
Target Free Shipping Minimums
Target confirmed that from November 1st through the holiday season you can get free 2 day shipping with no minimums, no membership and no catches. If you use Shipt, you can get same day delivery in 46 states, but not at all stores.
You can also use Drive Up or Order Pickup for simple ways to buy items from your local store. Just don’t try to do a pickup on Black Friday if you want to be speedy.
Will Target Price Match on Black Friday?
Target will not Price Match on Black Friday, or throughout the full Black Friday shopping season. The store states, “Price matches and adjustments to competitors will not be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the entire week after Thanksgiving.”
If you see a better price somewhere else, you should buy it immediately. Don’t spend any time on price matching.
2018 Target Black Friday Deal Predictions
You can expect a few Black Friday deals to show up in the 2018 Target Black Friday ad. These are similar to what you can expect from the Walmart ad, and you should consider Target if you want an epic iPhone or iPad deal.
- $200 to $250 Off iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR with a Gift Card
- $250-$300 Off Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy S9 with Gift Card
- $70 Off + $25 Gift Card Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
- Google Home, Google Home Mini and Google Home Hub Deals
- Up to $75 Off 9.7-inch iPad
- 39-47″ Smart TV for $100 to $150
- 55″ 4K TVs for $250 or Less
- 65″ 4K TV Below $800
- $30 Gift Card with Apple Watch Series 4
Now that you’re armed with the details and have a look at the best Target Black Friday 2018 deals that we will see, here is a look at what you can expect from the 2018 Target Black Friday ad.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.