You can now upgrade your cell phone at Walmart online and save $200 on a new iPhone or Samsung smartphone without heading into the store.
Walmart iPhone deals are nothing new, but until now you had to go into a store to complete the process. Now you can do the upgrade online for at home delivery. When you do go into stores you will find more experts on hand to help.
Starting with AT&T, users can now pick out a new phone and upgrade online, choose an AT&T payment plan and then get the device shipped to your door in two days with free shipping. From there, you just follow the included activation instructions and you’re good to go.
The process is open to AT&T customers starting today with deals on the iPhone and select Samsung phones that take up to 30% off the monthly payments of a phone. Current deals include;
- iPhone X – $16.63 a month
- iPhone XR – $19.97 a month
- iPhone XS – $28.30 a month
- iPhone XS Max – $31.63 a month
- iPhone 7 – $13.27 a month
- iPhone 8 – $18.30 a month
- iPhone 8 Plus $21.63 a month
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – $24.97 a month
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – $26.63 a month
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – $19.97 a month
- Samsung Galaxy 9 – $14.97 a month
- Other Samsung Deals at Walmart
Walmart plans to add support for other carriers in the coming months. You can expect similar deals on Verizon and Sprint at that time.
As part of this launch and dedicated wireless experts at up to 600 stores by the holiday shopping season Walmart offers the iPhone X for $499, which is $300 off. This deal is only available in stores though.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
Best Smart Home Gifts for Your Parents in 2020
Smart home upgrades make the perfect gift for your parents this year. Whether it is a birthday gift or anniversary...