When do the Xbox Series X pre-orders start? What time will you need to be ready to order? We answer these important questions and help you decide where to order the Xbox Series X and Series S in September.
- When are Xbox Series X Pre-Orders? September 22nd
- What Time do Xbox Series X Pre-Orders Start? 12:01 AM Eastern Possible
- Where Can I Pre-Order the Xbox Series X? Microsoft, GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart & Others
When are Xbox Series X Pre-Orders?
The Xbox Series X and Series S pre-orders start on September 22nd. This is the official start date, confirmed by Microsoft. The Xbox Series X release date is a few weeks later on November 10th.
You can pre-order the Xbox Series S or the Xbox Series X on the same day. The Series S is $299 or $24.99 a month and the Xbox Series X is $499 or $34.99 a month. When you buy monthly from Microsoft, you get;
- The next-generation Xbox console of your choice
- Over 100 high-quality games to play on console, including next-gen Optimized games
- Over 100 high-quality games to play on PC
- An EA Play membership to play more than 60 of EA’s biggest and best console and PC games
- And over 100 games to play from the cloud
You can also buy direct from many retailers.
What Time do Xbox Series X Pre-Orders Start
We expect that Xbox Series X pre-orders will start at 12:01 AM Eastern on September 22nd. That is not confirmed. We’ve seen companies start to shift from midnight releases, but with a game console that is in high demand, we could see Microsoft stick to a late-night option.
These will all be online pre-orders, so you will want to make sure that you have a credit card handy and an account at the retailer you choose. We will update this when we know more about the timing.
Where Can I Pre-Order the Xbox Series X?
The Xbox Series X pre-orders will go live at major retailers and directly from Microsoft at the same time. Here are the places we know you will be able to buy the Series X and Series S, as well as some places we may also see pre-orders go live.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.