Bethesda's released a new Fallout 4 update and it brings support for the company's next DLC release.
The Fallout 4 1.7 update is available for PC, Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 after a slight delay for Sony's console.
The change log is substantial and it brings bug fixes and mods fixes. It also brings support for Nuka World and you'll need this update on board in order to play the Nuka World DLC on your Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC.
If you haven't fired up Fallout 4 in awhile and you want to play Nuka World ASAP, you might want to turn it on and get downloading.
Here's the full change log:
- Support for upcoming DLC, Nuka-World
- New store art type for Workshop settlements
- Ability to delete Add Ons without doing a full uninstall (PS4)
- General optimization and stability improvements
-Jun and Marcy Long are no longer essential after completing "Sanctuary"
- Vendors can offer large shipments of Ceramic, Copper, Rubber, Steel and Wood
- Improvements to accuracy and control with picking up and placing objects (not Workshop mode)
- Grenades and molotov cocktails can now be used with the Junk Mortar (Contraptions)
- Fixed issue with companions unequipping clothing when fast traveling with player
- Fixed an issue with player animations not loading properly after reloading a saved game
- Fixed issue where certain dog armors would not equip properly on Dogmeat
- Fixed an issue where objects from Add Ons would not scrap correctly or would not be stored properly
- Fixed infinite load that would occasionally occur while logging off while downloading a mod
- Fixed a crash related to investing in a store while trading
- Fixed issue where "Quartermastery" would send player to erroneous locations
- Fixed performance issues related to dropping certain weapons
- Fixed issue where melee weapon would not properly after dying and reloading the save
- Fixed a rare issue where Sturges and Mama Murphy would stop moving
- Fixed snapping issue with Surgery Center in Workshop mode
- Increased the number of Mods that can be paged through Mods browsing menu
- Fixed issue where Mods images would stop displayed while scrolling through Mods menu
- Disable All Mods now works properly when offline
- NPCs that are changed in a Mod will update changes like hairstyles properly
- Fixed animation error related to NPCs changed in Mods who have died, and reloading the save without the Mod activated
- Fixed issue where sneaking would turn player invisible while running with Mods
- Master files no longer automatically sort above plugins in Load Order menu
- Localization strings moved to Interface archive
- Minor UI improvements to Mods menu and Mods Detail menus
For more, take a look at our Fallout 1.7 update roundup.