Pre-ordering a Galaxy Note 20 will net you some nice bonuses.
Samsung's got some pretty enticing offers that might just convince you to order your phone today ahead of the release date.
Here are those offers:
- $150 Samsung Credit to spend toward accessories and more. Get 10% off on Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Watch 3 when you add both to your pre-order.
- An option to use Samsung Credit for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Bundle, including bluetooth gaming controller to play Xbox games on your Galaxy Note 20, with 3 mos. access to over 100 Xbox games ($114.96 est. value)
- 4 FREE months of YouTube Premium ($47.96 est. value)
- 6 FREE months of Spotify Premium ($59.94 est. value)
Carriers are also offering their own specials. For instance, Verizon also has promotions aimed at those thinking about a pre-order. They include:
- Buy any Galaxy Note 20 smartphone and get a second Galaxy Note 20 series phone or Galaxy S20 series phone as low as free with a premium Unlimited plan or half off with any other Verizon Unlimited plan.
- Upgrade to any Galaxy Note 20 series smartphone and get $500 when trading in an eligible device with a select Unlimited plan.
- Samsung is also offering up to $150 in Samsung credit when you preorder a Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. You can redeem the offer using the Shop Samsung application.
- Get 25% off all Samsung Galaxy Note 20 cases, screen protectors and charging accessories during the pre-order period.
If these sound good to you, think about ordering early.