The Galaxy A's Android Pie update also comes with a collection of smaller features that you might find useful.
The company's made several changes to Notifications and the list includes image thumbnails in message notifications and the ability to reply to messages directly in the notification panel.
Other additions include:
- Phone: You can now sort your call history by incoming and outgoing calls.
- Phone: Your call history can include up to 2000 entries (increased from 500 entries).
- Contacts: The new drawer menu makes it easier to manage contacts from various accounts.
- Settings: Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
- Gallery: Photo Editor Pro's editing tools have been added to Gallery so you can make all your edits and touchups without leaving the app.
- My Files: The new storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor your storage usage and save space.
- My Files: You can now show or hide items on the My Files Home screen.
- Samsung Health: Your daily step count will be shown in the notification panel.
- Access Kids Home on the quick panel.
- HEIF images are now supported.
If any of these interest you, think about downloading Android Pie.