Samsung Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge are official and they are currently on sale in the United States and regions around the world. They are, without a doubt, two of the most exciting phones from the new year.
Here is what you can expect from the Samsung Galaxy S7's specs. This is not the full list of specifications. Instead, it's a list of highlights.
- 5.1-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad-HD Display
- Qualcomm 820 Processor with 4GB of RAM (Exynos outside the US)
- 32 GB of storage with a micro-SD slot
- New 12 “Dual Pixel” Rear Camera with f/1.7 aperture, OIS and more, 5MP front camera
- 3,600 mAh battery with Fast Charging, Wireless Fast Charging
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
- Fingerprint Scanner
- IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
- Always-on display feature
- Flater Design (nearly no camera bulge)
For more on the regular version of the Samsung Galaxy S7, take a look at our full rundown of its release and features.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.