Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge replaces the Galaxy S6 Edge as Samsung's flagship model and it does so with some key changes.
Here is a list of the features on board the Galaxy S7 Edge. The biggest difference between it and the regular model is that it offers a larger 5.5-inch display with a curved edge that takes advantage of unique software features.
- 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad-HD Curved Display
- Qualcomm 820 Processor with 4GB of RAM (Exynos outside the US)
- 32 GB of storage with a micro-SD slot
- New 12 “Dual Pixel” Rear Camera with f/1.7 aperture, OIS and more, 5MP front camera
- 3,600 mAh battery with Fast Charging, Wireless Fast Charging
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
- Fingerprint Scanner
- IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
- Always-on display feature
- Flater Design (nearly no camera bulge)
For more about the Galaxy S7 Edge, please take a look at our full run down of the differences between it and the Galaxy S6 Edge. It will help get you started.