Apple’s iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max come with beautiful displays, improved designs, and outstanding performance. There are some great reasons to buy the company’s flagships right now, but there are also some great reasons to put away your credit card and wait.
In 2018, Apple launched the three new iPhone models. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max both landed in late September and the colorful 6.1-inch iPhone XR joined them on shelves in October.
The device’s 6.5-inch near edge-to-edge OLED display is extremely impressive and one reason why the iPhone XS Max has reportedly been outselling the smaller model. Of course, all of these upgrades come at a cost.
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are still expensive. The base line iPhone XS model starts at $899 while the iPhone XS Max starts at $999.99 without a deal. That’s a lot of money to a lot of people and a huge commitment even if you decide to spread payments out over the course of a year.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
There are iPhone XS deals out there right now. That said, if you want to save a ton of money, you might want to wait.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the best reasons we’ve found to upgrade to the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max in 2020. We’ll also take you through the best reasons to hold onto your money and wait.
Last update on 2020-07-06. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
61 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts, and run...