Apple’s iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max come with beautiful displays, improved designs, and outstanding performance. There are some great reasons to buy one of them right now, but there are also some great reasons to put away your credit card and wait.
Back in 2018 Apple launched the three new iPhone models. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max both landed in late September and the colorful 6.1-inch iPhone XR joined them on shelves in October.
The iPhone XS Max’s 6.5-inch near edge-to-edge OLED display is extremely impressive and one reason why the iPhone XS Max has reportedly been outselling the smaller model. Of course, all of these upgrades come at a cost.
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are still pretty expensive. The base line iPhone XS model starts at $899 while the iPhone XS Max starts at $999.99 without a deal. That’s a lot of money to a lot of people and a huge commitment even if you decide to spread payments out over the course of a year.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Please check with your carrier to verify compatibility.
- When you receive the phone, insert a SIM card from a compatible carrier. Then, turn it on, connect to Wi-Fi, and follow the on screen prompts to activate service.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
There are iPhone XS deals out there right now. That said, if you want to save a ton of money, you might want to wait.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the best reasons we’ve found to upgrade to the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max in 2020. We’ll also take you through the best reasons to hold onto your money and wait.
Last update on 2020-12-15. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.